It happens to everyone, no matter how small or large their dwelling... there's suddenly no more space. Papers are spilling from drawers, clothes are draped over chairs, and knick-knacks are placed everywhere. How do you address this problem when it feels like all the space is already used up? Opt for some new storage solutions so you can better organize your home!
Getting Your Home in Shape with Storage Solutions
Here are some options that will allow you to maximize the space in your home without sacrificing design appeal. Consider some of the following and see which work the best for you:
- Storage boxes - like our set of two Vegetable Boxes - can add some vintage charm to any room while hiding away items that haven't yet found a home. The above would work great in a kitchen where you can store some utensils, spices, or just about anything to keep it out of sight.
- What are you keeping under your bed (besides dust)? If the answer is "nothing," then you're really missing out on some big storage opportunities. Consider some under-the-bed storage bins, or even a bed that comes with built-in shelving to keep out-of-season clothes and other items stored below your bed.
- Have a lot of mail on your surfaces that's left there... indefinitely? Never fear! An easy fix is to hang something on your wall to store mail and other, similar items in. We offer Galvanized Wall Cubbies for this very purpose so that you can keep those papers out of the way while also adding some extra flair to your wall.
- A general storage chest is a great addition to just about any room. You can hide away blankets, pillows, shoes, or anything else that needs to be kept out of sight by stowing them away in a storage container. This is one of the most classic storage solutions because it works!
- If you're lacking a good place for your towels in the bathroom, then a stylish towel rack might be the right move. We have Adirondack-style racks in small and large so that you can find the size that's right for your bathroom. Once your towels are rolled up there, you'll realize how much neater everything seems!
Clearly, there is a lot that goes into organizing your home and all the things in it, but there are a lot of ways that you can manage the clutter. To learn more about how to utilize storage solutions to keep your home in working order, get in touch with Trifles and Treasures today! We will do our best to find the furniture, accessory, or other piece for your home or garden to make it absolutely perfect.