USE OF INFORMATION
Trifles and Treasures may use the information collected from you when you register, purchase products, enter a promotion or contest, respond to a survey or marketing communication, view the site or view site features. The information collected is used in the following ways:
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your order transactions.
- To personalize your site experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To administer a survey, contest, promotion, or other site feature.
- If you choose to receive our email newsletter, we may send periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the OPT-OUT section below. Visitors who participate or register in site features are given the choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from Trifles and Treasures.
A number of security measures are implemented to maintain the safety of our customers’ personal information. Personal information is contained behind secured networks. Access to that information is limited to persons holding special admittance rights to such systems, and those people are legally required to keep the information confidential. When you place an order or access your personal information secure servers are used. All credit & personal information supplied by the customer is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be accessed only for the uses stated above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Trifles and Treasures does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as noted below. The term “outside parties” does not include our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers. We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you only so long as the confidential disclosure of such information will enable any of these entities to:
- Perform a business, professional or technical support function for the company.
- Fulfill a product or service request.
- Determine if we believe there has been a violation of the sites TERMS & CONDITIONS or of our rights or the rights of any third party.
- Respond to judicial process and provide law enforcement agencies information or assist in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted or otherwise required by law.
- Acquire assets in the event that Trifles and Treasures or substantially all of its assets are acquired; your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please visit our TERMS & CONDITIONS section for information pertaining to the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
QUESTIONS & FEEDBACK